As a group, Vietbid has been active in writing for both national and international professional publications.
National journals and magazines with Vietbid contributions are:
– Vietnam Investment Review
– Vietnam’s Law and Legal Forum
– Vietnam Economic Times
– Business Forum
International journals and magazines with Vietbid contributions are:
– International Tax review (London)
– East Asian Executive Report (New York)
– Vietnam Business Journal (New York)
– Vietnam Business News (Singapore)
– Intellectual Property Worldwide (new York)
– Computer Law Bulletin (Fairfax)
– Asian Commercial law Review (London)
– International Trade Law Review (London)
– Pacific Economic Outlook (PECC, San Francisco)
As a reflection of our active contribution, Vietbid has been selected as Vietnam’s Country Correspondent for several international journals, including the Asian Commercial Law Review and the Computer Law Bulletin.
Vietbid has been active also on several community and Pro Bono activities. For example, our Vietbid Law Firm’s staffs are responsible for answering legal queries on the “Tri Tue Vietnam” (Vietnamese Intelligence), the largest Intranet computer communication network in Vietnam. This is a free of charge service to any one connected to the network. Another example is our Q&A services in Business forum, a weekly of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
Over the years, Vietbid’s performance, and its staff, were featured or interviewed in several international publications, notably the Manager (Thailand), Scientist (UK), Australian Financial Time (Australia), Industry and Higher Education (UK), Far Eastern Economic Review, Asia Business (Hong Kong), Telecom Financing Week (Australia), World Paper and The New York Times (US).